The Lamborghini Aventador S covered in 18k gold foil that has been making rounds on social media has finally arrived at its home in Islamabad.
Bought by Khawan Moeez, the Aventador S is one of a kind luxury vehicle to be brought to Pakistan. The vehicle has now become part of Moeez’s collection of luxury cars that consist of the special limited edition 6×6 AMG Brabus B63 S-700, 2017 BMW 6.5L M760Li, Ford Raptor GT Shelby F150 750BHP, BMW i8, Hummer H2, Lexus Lx570, and more.
This particular Lamborghini has some customized modifications such as KMK’s logo on headrests, and glowing lights on footrests and of course the 18K gold foil.
The vehicle also comes with OEM pads for parking the vehicle which saves the tires as well as provides a longer life for the suspension of the car.
Check out some fresh pictures of the Aventador S from its new home.
More about the Lamborghini Aventador S
The Lamborghini Aventador S was revealed on the 19th December 2016 at the Sant’Agata Factory. The official reveal of the car took place at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2017.
The Aventador S is actually an update to the outgoing Aventador with mechanical and exterior changes. Here are the changes made to the vehicle:
- The 6.5 litre V12 engine now produces 740 PS (544 kW; 730 hp) at 8,400 rpm (40 PS (39 hp; 29 kW)
- The performance figures remain the same as the standard Aventador.
- The S received four-wheel steering, permanent four-wheel drive, and a slightly updated suspension.
- The suspension is controlled by the ‘Lamborghini Dinamica Veicolo Attiva’ (LDVA) control unit.
- Carbon ceramic brakes are standard (front: 400 mm, rear: 380 mm).
- The nose was redesigned with a bigger front splitter and two new air ducts in the front bumper.
- At the rear, it has a new black rear diffuser with fins, and three single exit exhausts tips.
- It has 130 percent more front downforce than the standard Aventador.
The Lamborgini Aventador S costs anywhere from $369,900 to $419, 990 (Rs. 45,505,098 – 51,667,169 without duty/customs) not including the gold foil.