It seems 2018 is the worst year to buy a new car. With rapid rupee depreciation over the past few months, car companies haven’t come slow.
All three top car manufacturers of Pakistan, Suzuki, Toyota, and Honda have increased the prices of all their cars at least three times in the past six months.
Now Pak Suzuki has just announced revised prices of all their vehicles starting August 1st. And without any surprise, the prices have gone up by at least 30 – 40K rupees.
This is surprising to see because the Dollar just fell by at least RS.5 in the market and yet the company raised the prices.
The company released an official notification to all their dealers in Pakistan notifying them about the new prices. You can read the notice below:
Suzuki prices now vs. June 2018
Suzuki has raised the prices of nearly all of their vehicles in Pakistan including Mehran variants, Bolan, Wagonr, Cultus, and Swift. Here are the new prices from August 1st. Last time the company raised the car prices was in June 2018.
- Suzuki Mehran VX – RS. 769,000 (From 739,000)
- Suzuki Mehran VXR – RS. 840,000 (From 795,000)
- Suzuki Bolan Van – RS. 834,000 (From 814,000)
- Suzuki Bolan Cargo – RS. 800,000
- WagonR VXL MC- RS. 1,234,000 (From 1,194,000)
- WagonR VXR MC – RS. 1,144,000 (From 1,104,000)
- Suzuki Cultus VXR – RS. 1,340,000 (From 1,300,000)
- Suzuki Cultus VXL – RS. 1,461,000 (From 1,421,000)
- Suzuki Cultus AGS – RS. 1,568,000
- Suzuki Swift DLX NAV – RS. 1,475,000 (From 1,435,000)
- Suzuki Swift AT NAV – RS. 1,611,000 (From 1,571,000)