The residents of Karachi has a brilliant new activity to look forward to. Bahria Town Karachi has just inaugurated Pakistan’s first day and night zoo in the metropolis, just before Eid-Ul-Fitr.
The ‘DanZoo’ is an incredibly large and family friendly place to visit, especially for those families who have young children. The zoo has several animals ranging from Cheetahs, lions, exotic birds and other animals acquired from around the world.
Spread across 70 acres of land, DanZoo has some of the mos spacious animal enclosures inside a zoo in Pakistan. When you enter the Zoo, you can take a special tour known as ‘Tour De DanZoo’ which takes you on a golf cart ride to the entire zoo.
In one part of the zoo, there is also a huge lake with a boating club allowing you to take small rides and enjoy the view with your family and children.
Fee structure of DanZoo Karachi
For those of you who are intending to visit the zoo, here are the timings and the fee structure.
The zoo will open everyday at 12:00pm and will be open till 11:00pm.
- Children less than 4 years have free entry
- Children above 4 years must pay RS. 250 entry fee
- Adults must pay RS. 450 entry fee
- Buggy ride for children 5-12 years cost RS. 15 each
- Buggy ride for adults cost RS. 30
- Boat ride costs RS. 100 each
- Water cycle ride for adults is RS. 150 each