To recognize the efforts of the digital community of Pakistan, a first of its kind award ceremony was held. The Pakistan Digi Awards 2017 is honoring companies like iFlix, Careem, Foodpanda and several others who have changed the digital space of Pakistan.
The first award ceremony of Pakistan Digi Awards 2017 was held at the PAF Museum, Karachi on the 7th of October. The event was organized by BrandE, Convex Interactives, FM 91 and ARY Digital.
The awards had four categories ranging from Digital, Technology, Mobile and Online Marketing. About 24 brands, personalities, and agencies from the digital space of Pakistan were nominated for an award.
The event was hosted by Rafya Rafiq and was attended by many big names in the digital industry of Pakistan.
Winners of Pakistan Digit Awards 2017
Here is the complete list of winners from the award ceremony. did your favorite company make it to the list?
- Best Digital Startup – iFlix
- Best E-Commerce – Daraz.pk
- Best Transport Service Online – Careem
- Most Effective Digital Media Agency – GroupM
- Best Discount Deals Application – Vouch 365
- Best Food ordering app – Foodpanda
- Best Lifestyle Application – Peekaboo
- Best Social Media Campaign (Instagram) – HBL
- Best Digital Marketing Campaign (Social Media) – K- Electric
- Best Use of Creativity – K- Electric
- Best Website of the Year – Bank Alfalah
- Most Effective Digital Media Buy – HBL
- Young Digital Entrepreneur – Telemart
- Best Branding Campaign – Social Lights
- Best Digital Innovation – SABAQ
- Best CSR Campaign – Starcom
- Best Emerging Technology – 24 World
- Best Blogger of the year – Amir Atta (ProPakistani)
We would like to congratulate everyone who won the awards. For those who didn’t make it this year, good luck for the next year!