Last night was a colorful and fashionable affair in Lahore where the second Hum Style Awards 2017 took place. The event was attended by some of the best style icons and celebrities of Pakistan.
The event started with a powerful performance by Saba Qamar. It was hosted by none other than Farhan Saeed, Ali Kazmi, and Saba Qamar.
One of the most surprising awards for the night was given to Hamza Ali Abbasi who won an award for the ‘Most Stylish Television Host’. He shared his award with HSY.
Hum Style Awards 2017 performances
Throughout the awards program, there were plenty of performances that kept everyone enticed for the rest of the evening. One particular performance, a dance-off between Syra Shahroz and Asim Azhar was loved by everyone in the venue.
Later on, in the show, Atif Aslam paired with Quratulain Baloch and paid a tribute to the Legendary Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and Abida Parveen.
Winners of Q Mobile Hum Style Awards 2017
In between the exciting and emotional performances, celebrities came to the stage to hand over the awards to the winners. Here is the list of all winners from last night’s award program.
- Most stylish female model: Sadaf Kanwal
- Most stylish male model: Salman Riaz
- Hair & makeup artist of the year: Shoaib Khan
- Rising star female: Saheefa Jabbar
- Rising star male: MHM
- Fashion photographer of the year: Ashna Khan
- Fashion publication of the year: Diva
- Designer of the year lawn: Sana Safinaz
- Designer of the year demi-couture: Zaheer Abbas
- Designer of the year bridal: Shehla Chatoor
- Designer of the year menswear: Ismail Fareed
- Most stylish actor television: Feroz Khan
- Most stylish actress television: Ayesha Omer
- Most stylish performer male: Farhad Humayun
- Most stylish performer female: Mesha Shafi
- Most stylish television host: Hamza Ali Abbasi & HSY
- Most stylish sports personality: Shoaib Malik
- Most stylish actor film: Osman Khalid Butt
- Most stylish actress film: Sanam Saeed
- Best retail brand: Generation
- Outstanding achievement brand development: Khaadi
- Outstanding achievement & contribution to social service award: Ronak Lakhani
- Qmobil style icon: Atif Aslam
- Best designer jewelry: Reema Taseer