With many new bus services offering as low as RS. 200 from Islamabad to Lahore, Daewoo Express was beginning to lose its customers to more affordable and often better-equipped bus services in Pakistan.
With the recent addition of new buses to its fleets, Daewoo Express shared a pleasant surprise for its frequent travelers today.
The company has just announced that it is cutting of bus fare for various routes ranging from 25% to 45%. All new prices will be effective from the 12th of September.
Additionally, the company is also introducing peak and off-peak ticket prices.
Daewoo Express new ticket prices
Now you can travel to the following locations with reduced rates:
- Lahore to Peshawar – RS. 1000
- Rawalpindi to Multan – RS. 1100
- Lahore to Sargodha – Rs. 400
- Lahore to Sialkot – RS. 400
- Peshawar to Karachi – RS. 3500
Peak and off-peak hour rates
In addition to the above new ticket prices, Daewoo Express is also introducing peak and off-peak hour rates for its customers.
Peak hour rates 9 AM to 9 PM
- Lahore to Faisalabad – RS. 350
- Lahore to Multan – RS. 750
- Lahore to Rawalpindi – RS.1100
Off-Peak hour rates 9 PM to 9 AM
- Lahore to Rawalpindi – RS. 800
- Lahore to Faisalabad – RS. 300
- Lahore to Multan – RS. 600
Although Daewoo Express hasn’t announced that these changes are permanent, we believe that the competition will probably keep them from changing these to the original prices.