Honda has unleashed its latest motorcycle, the CB 150F during an event held in Emporium Mall Lahore.
The newest addition from Honda is one of its kind. It incorporates a brand new design with added security features and strikes a perfect balance between looks and performance.
Honda has added many salient features to the bike of which some are written below:
- CB 150F has a turbo engine technology
- It has 5-speed noncyclic transmission
- The tires incorporate a die casted Z section spokes alloy rims
- A powerful backup battery that comes free of maintenance
- A high performing self-start system
- Front disc brake system
- powerful and strengthened tail protection
- High-end large speedometer
- High-security feature using magnetic ignition protection which makes sure only the original key can start the bike
Here is a video from Atlas Honda.FB Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/bikemodifiersclub/FB Grouphttps://www.facebook.com/groups/bikemodifiersclub/YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw5hNNgmi4q_4WVf5jGdalw
تم نشره بواسطة Bike Modifier's Club في 3 مايو، 2017
For full specifications, check the chart below:
The CB 150F was launched during the event held in Emporium mall Lahore where the general manager of Plants at Atlas Honda was present. On the occasion, Afaq Ahmed had a lot to say about the recent plant expansion of the company. They will now be able to produce 1.35 units annually instead of 920,640 units.
The Honda CB 150 can be bought starting today with an approximate price of Rs. 159,000.