Honda has teased Pakistanis for the last couple of months with the launch of its midsize SUV BR-V. The wait is finally over with the SUV officially launched in the country.
The Honda BR-V will be available in 2 different grades with a slight difference in the prices. Here are the two variants:
- Honda BR-V i-VTEC RS. 2,229,000 (estimated)
- Honda BR-V i-VTEC S RS. 2,329,00 (estimated)
The BR-V midsize SUV is a welcoming addition to Pakistan. With the current market of only expensive SUVs, the Honda BR-V is set to attract the mainstream audience with its slightly affordable starting price.
The BR-V was launched in Pakistan complete with a launching ceremony where CEO of Honda Mr. Shinki Aoyama was present. He addressed the attendees and said that Honda BR-V is specifically being launched in Pakistan for big families.
Here is the complete feature list of the Honda BR-V
- 1.5L engine
- CVT – Continous Variable Transmission
- Keyless entry – Convenience of locking and unlocking with the assurance of immobilizer
- Projector Headlamps and LED Drive Lights – Honda’ Signature light concept
- 7′ Navigation System with a variety of connectivity options
- Driver Seat Height Adjustment
- Roof Rails
- Chrome Front Grill
- Rear Combination Lamps
- Retractable side mirrors with side signals
- Chrome Door Handles
- Chrome Tail Garnish
- Sliding/Reclining second-row seats with one touch
- 50/50 split third-row seats
- Integrated A/C with touch controls
- High Ground Clearance (201 mm) – Highest in its class
- Audio Steering Switches