Pictures of a luxury bus service went viral all over Pakistan last week. Now we have got solid details about who it is and what it is.
The new luxury bus service is called Q Connect. The company will be using Volvo’s brand new high end luxurious buses to take passengers from Islamabad to Lahore and vice versa.
The buses have a seating capacity of 21 passengers, which means you have plenty of room space in the compartment. A typical Daewoo bus has around 40 – 45 seats in total.
Q Connect is claiming that they are offering the best service in town that cannot be matched by it’s competitive bus services. The list of all services being offered to passengers on Q Connect will surely convince you:
- Each bus has 24 inch club class luxe design recliner seats complete with armrest, a remote control and calf support.
- Every seat has 18.5 inche HD touchscreen console that passengers can use to view satellite TV or watch on demand video.
- All the buses are Wi-Fi enabled. No details have emerged on which internet service the bus uses.
- For music lovers, there is a huge playlist of songs to listen to through high end headphones.
- Children can play video games on the touchscreen console.
- Every seat has power sockets to charge laptops, tablets or mobile phones
- Every bus will provide hot or cold beverages on request
- The bus does not stop during the journey. It has toilet facility and a kitchen where hot meals are prepared on demand. No pricing of food is revealed. There is no details whether the food costs will be covered in the travel fare.
The resting areas of Q Connect in Islamabad and Lahore are also equipped with top notch facilities. The waiting area for the bus service is located in Fortress Stadium in Lahore and on Motorway Link Road in Islamabad (close to faisal movers).
The bus fare is RS 3,300 one way. You can book your tickets via phone, email or through applications on Android or iOS.
For more details visit www.qconnect.pk.
Below are all the images of the bus service: